IMPORTANT CHAIN SAW PROTECTIVE PANTS AND CHAPS SAFETY INFORMATION
Chain saw protective pants and chaps contain material designed to reduce the risk or severity of an injury, and give the operator extra reaction time when contact is made by a moving chain. The cut retardant material is designed to “pull” apart and clog up the sprocket system of the chain saw and slow or stop the chain from rotating depending on the speed of the chain, length and angle of contact and the power of the saw. Protective pants and chaps should never be considered safer than proper and correct chain saw handling safety procedures.
6 Layer Frontal Apron Chap
- 600 Denier Polyester With PVC Coating
- TEK WARP PROTECTIVE LAYERS
- 36" - 38" overall length (overall length is from waist to ankle)
- Adjustable waist size up to 38
- 6 layers of protection meets BNQ/CUL CLASS B ULC® Certified